Phone: (027) 87543071-416
Academic Areas: Power Electronics
Chen Yu is an associate professor at School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, HUST.His research interests include the new power electronic topologies, packing and integration technology of power electronics and the power conversion for renewable energy system. His research is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation. He won the Young Scholar of Distinctionof HUST in 2013, won the Nation Hundred Outstanding Doctorate Paper Nomination Prize in 2014,and was nominated as the HUST Scholar in 2014. He has published over 50 technical papers.
Chen Yuteaches two undergraduatecourses"Power Electronics" and "Signal and System".He wins the First Prize of “Teaching Competition of HUST” in 2015.
Ph. D in Power Electronics,HUST, 2011;
Bachelor’s Degree in Electric Engineering and Automation, HUST, 2006
HUST, Associate Professor (2014-present);
HUST, Lecturer (2011-2014);.
- Y. Chen, Z. Zhong and Y. Kang, “Design and implementation of a transformerless single-stage single-switch double-buck converter with low dc-link voltage, high step-down, and constant input power factor features”, IEEE trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 6660-6671, 2014
- Y. Chen, Y. Kang, “A fully regulated dual-output DC-DC converter with special-connected two transformers (SCTTs) cell and complementary pulsewidth modulation -PFM (CPWM-PFM)”, IEEE trans. Power Electron., vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 1296-1309, 2010
- Y. Chen, X. Pei, S. Nie and Y. Kang, “Monitoring and diagnosis for DC-DC converter using the magnetic near field waveform”, IEEE trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1634-1647,2011
- Y. Chen, Y. Kang, N. Nie and X, Pei, “The multiple-output DC-DC converter with shared ZCS leg”, IEEE trans. Power Electron., vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 2278-2294, 2011
- Y. Chen, Y. Kang, “The variable-bandwidth hysteresis- modulation sliding-mode control for the PWM-PFM converters”, IEEE trans. Power Electron., vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 2727-2734, 2011
Awards and Honors
- Young Scholar of Distinctionof HUST, 2013
- Nation Hundred Outstanding Doctorate Paper Nomination Prize, 2014 HUST Scholar, 2014
- Second Prize of “Teaching Competition of HUST”, 2015.
- First Prize of “Teaching Competition of HUST”, 2015
Login and edit information
- Power Electronics
- Signal and System